HighestBeat(demo) HighestBeat(demo)

Sounds..

.. Oh so familiar.. love it anyways. Did you use midi?
Anyways 4/5.. would give you higher but the beats and bass.. ya know =P. I'll check out your full version and see if it changes.
GOOD WORK.

Alos please feel free to check out my 2 newest songs, cheers.

APPSmusic responds:

thanks

gona go see ur songs rite now :D

My DnB PArTy My DnB PArTy

Nice

Liked it.. would have loved it though if it was done using better samples =] but i know that was your choice.

Dj Piro - Breaking Dj Piro - Breaking

Nice

Love it, seriously great..love the lyrics, love the voice.. everything.

Forbidden Trance Forbidden Trance

Nice

I can tell there was some effort put into this, and you weren't using FL defaults which is a plus =].

4/5
Please check out my newest creation and review =] cheers mate.

Transcendental Illumination Transcendental Illumination

Wonderful.

Loooved it, exactly my type of music..although some of it does sound semi-familiar..i know this probably isn't your fault..but anyways, i love it..+1 DL and 5/5.

Music Of The Future Music Of The Future

Nice.

I can't believe this hasn't been downloaded more =S.
I love it..everything about it..lol, yes EVERYTHING.

Anyways, i'm not good at reviews soo...well you still get 5/5 =P

-Aidan.

A-New-Decade responds:

thanks for your vote and review =]

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Wow.

I can't believe such a great artist such as yourself left a review for my humble -piece of shite- ^^.

Anyways, i loved this song..it reminds me of God Of War, and also i'm very fond of orchestral music.

Where did you get the samples for these instruments?..and also, what program did you use? =P sorry i just like to know this information.

And yes, i've noticed my reviewing skills is not as good compared to you..well..sorry? xD

Last thing, i've heard this song before..a few times =P..damn i knew it was familiar. Well i love it and..i guess i better leave it at taht =P

-Aidan.

MaestroRage responds:

Hello horrorhead!

Now don't put yourself down like that ;). You've got some slick pieces up there, I felt like dropping some support to tell you as such.

As for the program I use, I use Fruity Studio's 6.0.8 *no need to upgrade to 7 yet really*, but the sounds you're hearing don't come from FS itself. I use VST plug-ins, or large libraries of samples to create the songs.

This one is one of my older songs, so the sample libraries I used are rather old, and I don't rightly recall which ones they were. I do remember I used Edirol Orchestral for it quite extensively, other then that, I forgot :/. My apologies.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

{dj-N} Satisfaction Mega Mix {dj-N} Satisfaction Mega Mix

Gooood

Looooved it, sorry couldn't give a ten for it..what with it being a re-mix lol sorry. But i loved it..a lot...too much... ;D lol. Anyways good work, this shits on Benni's rendition ^^..i still voted 5/5 though ;P

FFX - Normal Battle FFX - Normal Battle

Great.

Hehe, my vote got you to 4.00 ^^.
So anywhoo great song and bye.

Feelins in your eyes Feelins in your eyes

Unbelievable.

Hehe, seriously i love your work. I'm not really such a big fan of cover songs sooo, we kind of started off on the wrong foot BUT, after seeing your work...You have the voice to turn straight men gay okay! Lol, serious this is great stuff right here and clearly i have already downloaded it 9for free i might add) but i shouldn't have done that because you should be selling this! not giving it away like some disease to an ex-girlfriend!

Your loss, everybody's gain =P